Home Inspection Services For Phoenix Arizona
As the owner / operator of 5 Star Inspections, I give my full attention to each home inspection I perform. I do not have multiple inspectors working for me, so you will never have to wonder which home inspector will show up. My customers can be sure that my strict, thorough standards will be applied to every home inspection, every time. I provide fast service, and will be able to schedule inspections quickly, without overbooking. I always allow enough time, so as not to be rushed through your home inspection.
- Arizona State Certified Home Inspector / ASHI Certified Home Inspector - Regularly acquiring continuing education; ensuring that you receive the best home inspection possible.
- Afiiliate of the Phoenix Association of Realtors and the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, with MLS lock box access.
ASHI Certified Home Inspectors of Phoenix Arizona
All home inspections meet or exceed the standards established by ASHI and adopted by the Arizona Board of Technical Registration for Certified Home Inspectors, and include the following items:
- – includes: roof coverings, flashings, roof penetrations, skylights, roof drainage systems, chimneys.
- – includes: siding, eaves & fascias, paint, fences / walls, gates, grading, drainage, patios, balconies, steps, railings, walkways, driveways, doors, windows.
- – includes: ceilings, walls, stairways, floors, doors, windows, cabinets, counter tops, appliances.
- – includes: foundations, walls, ceilings, floors, columns, roof structure, attic.
- – includes: attic, basement / crawlspace, exhaust fans for laundry rooms, bathrooms, kitchens.
- – includes: drainage, venting, water supply and distribution, plumbing fixtures, water pressure, hot water systems, main water shut off, fuel distribution systems, main fuel shut off.
- – includes: main and sub panels, service entry conductors, grounding, fuses, breakers, wiring, ceiling fans, switches, outlets, ground fault interrupters, smoke detector.
- – includes: heating / cooling equipment, air ducts, air filters, registers, flues, vents, fireplaces, wood stoves, thermostats.